[Owasp-italy] OWASP-Italy Day IV: CFP
matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Mon Sep 7 12:19:04 EDT 2009
ecco a voi il Call For Paper del prossimo OWASP Day che si terrà a
Milano il 6 Novembre 2009.
L'obiettivo è quello di realizzare una conferenza che parli delle
nuove iniziative di Software Security e delle ultime ricerce nel campo
della AppSec. Per questo abbiamo inviato Gary McGraw
Marco Morana (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marco_Morana) e Giorgio
Maone (ideatore di NoScript e ABE, http://maone.net/) come special
OWASP-Italy Day IV: "Secure Software Initiatives"
Milan - 6th November 2009
Following on from the great successes of last OWASP Days, the new
conference will take place next 6th November 2009 in Milan.
Organization and goals:
* The event will show several points of discussion: we will present
the state of the art of the Secure Software Initiatives and technical
speeches about the new researches in Application Security.
* As conclusion of the day, we organize a round table discussing the
most interesting subjects came out during the event.
* Conference goal is creating a debate on which will be the evolution
of the research for the Web Application Security, and how to start a
secure software initiative.
Call For Paper:
OWASP solicits contributions on the above topics, or general matters
of interest to the community. Those who are interested in
participating as speakers to the conference can submit an abstract of
the speech to the OWASP-Italy Board by email at:
owasp-italy <at> owasp.org.
The email subject must be “OWASP Day 4: CFP” and the email body must
contains the following information/sections:
* Name and Surname
* Email address
* Telephone number
* Company name and role
* Short biography(max 100 words)
* List of the author’s previous papers/articles/speeches on the same topics
* Title of the contribution
* Type of contribution: Technical or Informative
* Abstract (max one A4 style page)
* Why the contribution is relevant for OWASP-Italy Day 4
The submission will be reviewed by the OWASP-Italy Board and the 8-9
most interesting ones will be selected and invited for presentation
* Contributions submission deadline: 21st September 2009
* Communication of acceptance for contributions: 10th October 2009
* Conference website: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Italy_OWASP_Day_4
* OWASP Speaker Agreement: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement
* About OWASP: http://www.owasp.org/ || http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Italy
OWASP-Italy Chair, CISSP, CISA
OWASP Testing Guide lead
More information about the Owasp-italy