[Owasp-italy] Fwd: [Owasp-topten] Call For Volunteers: OWASP Top Ten Review

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 08:43:05 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed Tracy <edtracy at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 25, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject: [Owasp-topten] Call For Volunteers: OWASP Top Ten Review
To: owasp-topten at lists.sourceforge.net

It's become clear that the volunteers to review/redraft the top ten are
needed before moving forward. I suggest we identify a group of 3 to 5
people to lead this effort. I'm interested, but if there are a lot of
volunteers, I'll step out.

I'd suggest this group find itself in the next week. Then take two weeks
to identify the goals of the top ten and the objectives for changing the
top ten. These results would be published, community feedback is given.
Next, identify people to draft each of the change objectives and perform
those drafting in the next two to four weeks. These results would be
published, community feedback is given. Compile final document before
the end of the year!

-ed