[Owasp-iso17799] Fwd: Information Security Officer & MISC.

Stanley Guzik stanguzik at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 17:09:20 EST 2004

I don't know it this was sent.

Stan Guzik <stan.guzik at owasp.org> wrote:Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:06:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Stan Guzik
Subject: Information Security Officer & MISC.
To: owasp-iso17799 at lists.sourceforge.net,
owasp-new-york at lists.sourceforge.net, alandi at idbny.com

Hello Everyone,

I just received a call from an old friend that works for IDB Bank.  They are a medium sized NYC bank.  They are looking for an Information Security Officer.  I’m sending this email to the list because I personally know the IT staff at the bank and they are a GREAT group of people to work with.  If you or someone you know is looking for an Information Security Officer position in NYC, at a great place to work, please contact Andrew Landi at alandi at idbny.com.

On a separate note, our next OWASP NYC chapter meeting is January 25, 2005.  The meeting details will be sent out soon.

BTW, on 12/1 I’m speaking at the ISACA NYC Chapter meeting so I may see some of you this Wednesday.

Thanks,
Stan