[Owasp-iso17799] component deliverables

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri Oct 10 20:49:58 EDT 2003

Rich,

I think everything's a learning experience and there is always someone who
knows more than me at everything I do so we are in the same boat there.

I will send you guys a zip files of a set of polices offline from the list.
They are copyrighted. They are probably a better set of templates than the
SANS ones but still I think a little stuffy and maybe bloated.

I think the proposal set out above is a great one.

I am going to write my next weeks OWASP columns setting out a policy /
standards / procedure framework. I wonder if I could get you guys to take a
look at it and see what you think ? It may also be a starting point of point
of reference for this work.

I will try and do it tomorrow and send it on.

Excited to be getting on with this at last.

Cheers

Mark

rich67dev at hotmail.com