[Owasp-iso17799] component deliverables

sam heinrich samheinrich at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:09:05 EDT 2003

Hi guys -

Okay, I just lost an email that I don't think made it out to you...  Anyway,
my main point was that I get the sense that we're all pretty busy.  I think
whatever deadlines we set should be realistic about our other committments.

I think it will be best if we can break the policy template effort into
component tasks, set deadlines for these, and each of us take ownership of
one or two at a time.  I haven't seen it yet, so I'll take a look at what's
checked in tonight and see what I come up with.  Rich, could you maybe send
out a list of what you think would make good baby steps, too?  Then we can
compare notes and go forward...

Thanks - Sam

rich67dev at hotmail.com