[Owasp-islamabad] Ground Zero Summit 2014, New Delhi India | Call For Paper Open
GroundZero Summit CFP
g0s.cfp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:10:37 UTC 2014
Ground Zero Summit 2014 13 - 16 November 2014, New Delhi, India Ground
Zero Summit (G0S) 2014 in its second year promises to be Asia's largest
Information Security gathering and proposes to be the ultimate platform for
showcasing researches and sharing knowledge in the field of cyber security.
G0S rationale: The increasing volume and complexity of cyber threats -
including phishing scams, data theft, and online vulnerabilities, demand
that we remain vigilant about securing our systems and information.
Enterprises and governments worldwide are grappling the grim reality of
data and critical systems being exploited. This summits aims at addressing
these new forms of cyber attack and formulate solutions.
Web URL : http://g0s.org/
Tracks and relevant submissions G0S is a triple track conference and papers
have to be submitted under the following tracks.
Systems Track (OS/Systems/Application/Hardware)
- OS exploitation
- Application hacking
- Rootkits and Malware
- Forensics and Anti-forensics
- SCADA security and exploitation
- Telecom equipment security and exploitation
- Embedded device/hardware security and exploitation
- Malware on the mobile platform - Android, Windows OS, Symbian
- Mobile Application Security.
- Bitcoin Forensics
- Banking Security
Communications Track (Communication and Networks)
- Protocol exploitation and security
- Satellite Technology / Security
- Aviation Security
- Botnet communication, C&C and takedowns
- Web hacking
- Radio communication hacking
- GSM/3G/LTE/5G networks - security and exploitation
- Satellite communication hacking
- Network security
- Intrusion prevention (and evasion) techniques
- APT prevention (and evasion) techniques
- Replacing network Security with "Intelligent, self automated Networks"
- Growth of Mobile Data Networks with repercussions for the same
Strategy Track (Gov/GRC/Cyber warfare/CII)
- Social media in context of security and Privacy
- New age Cyber warfare/Cyber intelligence/Cyber terrorism/Cyber crimes
- Upcoming information security trends
- Critical infrastructure Protection
- Cyber security in context of the Govt
- Global Cyber Diplomacy
- IT Act 2008 in light of Prism Surveillance
- Security VS privacy
- Evolving role of CERT to protect country's citizens against external
and internal intrusions
- Repercussions of PRISM surveillance leak on Social Media
E-mail for submission: "cfp at g0s.org" <cfp at g0s.org>
- G0S is providing all speakers with return air tickets (Economy).
- For Indian speakers return air tickets will be provided for distance
more than 300 kms, others will be provided First Class train tickets.
- Accommodation in New Delhi for 3 nights (check out time as per hotel
- One speaker pass and one complementary Conference pass.
- Invitation to Conference party.
- An honorarium of USD 1000 is to be awarded for talks that are new,
highly technical and have never been presented or published before
(exclusive to G0S 2014) anywhere online or offline.
- Please note that the selection of a paper for an honorarium is at the
sole discretion of the Ground Zero Staff and their decision will be final
based on the technical depth of the talk and whether it has been
- The selected speakers will be notified about the same in our
- In cases where there are more than one speakers for the same session.
- Only one speaker may avail benefits and privileges under G0S policy.
- IIC membership will be provided to all speakers for 1 year initially.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Islamabad