[Owasp-ireland] UCD M.Sc. offer

Fabrizio Di Carlo dicarlo.fabrizio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:37:08 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am attending this programme (M.Sc. in Digital Investigation and Forensic
Computing, currently at the end on 2nd year) so if you have any questions
just let me know.

Regards,
Fabrizio

--
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has

PGP fingerprint: AD70 E203 A694 1AEF 4837 6B6B E6EA 03A0 7AB0 882C

Fabrizio Di Carlo