[Owasp-ireland] AppSec EU 2017 Belfast - become a speaker [questions]

Michelle Simpson michelle.simpson at owasp.org
Thu Oct 20 10:30:59 UTC 2016

Hi Rafal,

Thanks so much for your interest in the conference! We're so excited to be
hosting in Belfast next May.

The Call for Papers will be announced very soon (this week or next). We are
just checking the last few details before we publish so keep an eye on
2017.appsec.eu

Full details of requirements will be included in there. Previous speaking
experience will be considered by the selection committee but would not
automatically rule you out so please do submit a paper and include your
local Meetup experience as it is all relevant.

You do not have to be an OWASP member to speak at the conference & as I
mentioned the date for CfP is this week or next.

Look forward to seeing you at the conference & speaking hopefully!

Kind regards
Michelle

Michelle Simpson
OWASP Belfast Chapter Leader