[Owasp-ireland] AppSec EU

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Thu May 12 09:11:07 UTC 2016

Hi Brian,

Do you mean training? If so the training costs are located at the
bottom of the pricing table depending on whether its a 1,2 or 3 day
training http://2016.appsec.eu/?page_id=40

You can find information about the individual training here
https://2016.appsec.eu/?page_id=43 and you can add one to the cart
when during the registration process.

There will be lightning training and a number of other small
tutorials/ activities throughout the conference that will be included
within the registration.

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Owen

Owen Pendlebury
OWASP Ireland-Dublin Chapter Lead
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland-Dublin