[Owasp-ireland] AppSec EU

Brian Lee blee at AIT.IE
Thu May 12 08:33:28 UTC 2016

Hi Owen,
Does the registration price include the tutorial  costs ? I cant see a separate costing ....Appreciate any insight.
regards
Brian
Dr Brian Lee
Director, Software Research Institute                      www.ait.ie/sri
Irish Centre for Cloud Computing and Commerce,    www.ic4.ie
Athlone Insititute of Technology
Ireland
Fixed   +353 90 6483035

From: owasp-ireland-bounces at lists.owasp.org <owasp-ireland-bounces at lists.owasp.org> on behalf of Owen Pendlebury <owen.pendlebury at owasp.org>
Sent: 11 May 2016 09:01
To: OWASP Ireland List
Subject: [Owasp-ireland] AppSec EU

Good morning,

I would like to invite you to the next OWASP AppSecEU Conference that
will be held for the first time in Rome from June 27 to July 1, 2016.

The OWASP AppSec is considered one of the 10 most important
conferences worldwide.

The event represents a unique opportunity in order to participate at a
high-quality international conference in the field of Information
Security.

>From 27th to 29th June you can sign up to 14 possible trainings on
application security:
http://mindedsecurity.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d68bf00090&id=3583aa04d3&e=7761d176e2

The 30th June and 1st July you could face the most exciting talks on
application security divided into five tracks: defensive, developer,
offensive, CISO, light
training. Then you could enjoy our 3 best of class keynotes: Charlie
Miller of Uber, Alessandro Perilli of RedHat, Mike West of Google.

It will be present Charlie Miller as keynote. He is famous for the
research on Apple and Chrysler security where he demonstrate to tamper
the vehicle steering system remotely.
http://mindedsecurity.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=d68bf00090&id=98523af6e7&e=7761d176e2

Finally you cannot miss the social event that will take place in the
famous CineCitta, the italian Hollywood! This will be a unique
opportunity to meet the speakers, trainers and the attendees:
http://mindedsecurity.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d68bf00090&id=fe2428e16d&e=7761d176e2

You can subscribe to the following URL:
http://mindedsecurity.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d68bf00090&id=432de9cf44&e=7761d176e2

Owen Pendlebury