[Owasp-ireland] Smart Futures

Tony Clarke tony.clarke at owasp.org
Fri Jun 10 18:20:57 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to everybody who has expressed an interest and emailed me, I've
added your name to the list. There is plenty of time for people to get
involved as we will aim to schedule the training with the smart futures
team in August.

@John, no problem, there is no requirement to be an OWASP member, everyone
is welcome!

Many Thanks,