[Owasp-ireland] Job openings in Fidelity Investments
jimmy.healy at fmr.com
Thu Jan 7 11:42:53 UTC 2016
Hi chapter, Two new job openings are available in Fidelity Investments in Dublin:
1. Job title: Senior Application Security Engineer
This role involves working with the Fidelity development community to support secure application development and to help detect security issues as early as possible in the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
* Perform development and support of application security testing tools that are used in all stages of the SDLC in Fidelity, including static code analysis tools and dynamic security testing tools.
* Develop and support solutions to enable the integration and automation of these tools into early stages of the SDLC.
* Promote adoption of these tools to the development community within Fidelity.
* Provide training and consultancy on these tools to the development community within Fidelity.
* Perform proof of concept reviews of new application security tools.
2. Job Title: Penetration Tester
The role of Fidelity's Penetration Testing Team is to identify vulnerabilties in the firm's applications and infrastructure. As a Penetration Tester, you will lead formal tests of applications and infrastructure on a regular basis. Along with these tests and assessments, you will collaborate with members of the Fidelity operations and development communities to provide proof of concept attacks, develop security guidance and assist in the remediation of security findings.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
* Lead testing efforts on Fidelity's web and mobile applications and supporting systems.
* Replicate the actual techniques and tools used by malicious attackers in an effort to model potential external threats.
* Upon completion of the assessment, prepare reports and present the results to application owners, developers, and business unit information security teams.
* Consult with operations and software development teams to ensure potential weaknesses are addressed.
* Contribute to the research or development of tools to assist in the vulnerability discovery process.
* A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology.
* More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide.
* Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks.
* Challenging positions and numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
* Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes bonus, health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of work/life programs.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want- from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelityinvestments.ie
Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ over 900 staff with offices in Dublin (Citywest) and Galway (Parkmore East). Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Email jimmy.healy at fmr.com<mailto:jimmy.healy at fmr.com> if interested!!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-ireland