[Owasp-ireland] Super Awesome Security Jobs
rahim.jina at owasp.org
Mon Feb 22 16:17:40 UTC 2016
Sorry to spam, but we have a number of positions available in BCC Risk
Advisory/Edgescan from the graduate level to those with 2+ years experience.
General spec below for those that are interested.
We are looking for Security Analysts/Consultants with strong understanding
/ initial experience in web application security, network and mobile
You have successfully completed your B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science /
Information Technology or equivalent Third Level Qualification.
Initial experience with development/coding and scripting languages would be
The successful candidate will perform security assessments & penetration
testing and provide advice with the aim of improving our client’s software
applications and systems security.
We’re looking for smart candidates who can work as part of our growing
team, with a passion for IT security!
We have multiple positions available which range from entry-level
(graduate) to multi-year experience.
· Become an expert penetration testing and vulnerability management
· Perform security assessments and validate vulnerabilities for a
wide range of international clients.
· Perform penetration testing on web & mobile apps, networks,
· Work between our SOC (Security Operations Centre) and also on
· Engage with clients regarding security issues and help them fix
· Assist with reviewing, developing, testing, and implementation of
security plans, products, and control techniques.
· Evaluate new and proposed security systems, products, and
· Participate in the design and development of the edgescan
vulnerability management platform.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology or
equivalent Third Level Qualification.
· Passion for IT Security and enthusiasm for learning.
· 1 + years of experience in a technical role a bonus but not
· Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative and the
desire to work on escalated issues from other team members.
· Customer service orientation.
· Reasonable flexibility with working hours (some out-of-hours
involvement in tasks may be required).
· Development skills
· Penetration testing experience (network and/or applications)
· Mobile/Tablet security experience
· Security certifications
· Very attractive for right candidate
· Health cover
Email careers at bccriskadvisory.com if interested!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-ireland