[Owasp-ireland] Job Opportunity
keith.hale at gmail.com
keith.hale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:19:00 UTC 2015
A job opening is available in Fidelity Investments in Dublin:
Are you a software developer looking to break into the area of Information Security? Then read on, this job may be for you.
The Information Security & Technology Risk department in Fidelity Investments:
· Provides security services for the numerous development teams in Fidelity Investments.
· Offers application security tools and related services to the Fidelity investments development community to support secure application development and secure code review.
· Integrate and automate application security testing tools into the Secure Code Review and development processes.
· Support the Secure Code Review and Penetration Testing teams in Fidelity by making efficiencies to the process for detecting security vulnerabilities in Fidelity applications.
· Support other tools that are used by the Secure Code Review and Penetration Testing teams, including an open source software vulnerability scanning tool.
· Perform proof of concept reviews of new application security tools.
· Test and deployment of new product versions.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
· Bachelor degree or diploma in a software development discipline.
· 3+ years of enterprise web application development experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, XML.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The following qualifications / skills are not required but would be advantageous for this role:
· .NET development skills with experience of the .NET framework, Microsoft Visual Studio and IIS.
· Ability to automate manual tasks with scripting languages such as Python or Linux shell scripts.
· Knowledge of Secure Application Development.
· Understanding of security vulnerabilities (for example SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, buffer overflow, the OWASP top 10).
· Experience in the use of a static source code analysis tool.
· A security certification, for example CISSP.
· A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology.
· More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide.
· Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks.
· Challenging positions and numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes bonus, health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of work/life programs.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients’ money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelityinvestments.ie
Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ over 600 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (Citywest) and Galway (Parkmore East). Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Email jimmy.healy at fmr.com if interested!!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-ireland