[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Security boot camp tomorrow 16th July

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jul 15 18:09:58 UTC 2015

Folks,
I'm going to kick off at 1:30 sharp because I've got a fair bit of stuff to get thru.

There will be a pizza and refreshments break at about 3:00 so come a little hungry :)

Thanks to all who joined OWASP /paid $50 to go. A portion goes to the Dublin chapter which we can use for another event.

See u tomorrow.

-ek

Eoin Keary
OWASP Volunteer