[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Security boot camp tomorrow 16th July
owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Wed Jul 15 15:02:29 UTC 2015
Really looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, registration will start
from 1pm at Morgan McKinley's office here:
Further information and registration can be found here,
Just a few small things to note,
1. We still have a few tickets left if you know anyone who is interested.
2. Those who have registered, if you are unable to make it can you
please let us know so we can make your seat available.
3. Pizza will be served during the event so maybe grab something small
to eat before attending.
4. Parking is on street only but there are hotels in the area if
5. Please bring a notepad and pen.
Any questions please let me know, owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
OWASP Ireland-Dublin Chapter Lead
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-ireland