[Owasp-ireland] Fwd: AppSec Europe 2014 - Cambridge, June 23-26

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed May 21 18:39:31 UTC 2014

Trainings, great speakers, CTFs, networking, drinks and even punting for
the brave ;-)

Haven't you registered yet?

Fabio

*laura.grau at owasp.org
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','laura.grau at owasp.org');>*

====
Disclaimer: OWASP does not endorse or recommend commercial products or
services allowing our community to remain vendor neutral with the
collective wisdom of the best minds in application security worldwide.
====