[Owasp-ireland] Job Opportunity

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 31 23:18:33 UTC 2013

Speaking of job opportunities:

Are you looking to work with leaders in application security? BCC Risk Advisory, a fast growing software consultancy are looking for developers who like security and security folks who like development.

Founded by Eoin Keary, OWASP leader and board member, we engage with our clients on exciting security assessments across many industry verticals such as banking, energy, software development, cloud computing etc.

Requirements:
Conduct hands on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments for software and services, including remediation recommendations.

Must have experience with Burp /Zap proxy, and vulnerability verification.

Conduct security risk analysis reports and making security recommendations for systems design and architecture.

Knowledge of the owasp top ten and testing guides.

In-depth security review of existing applications and services, using best practices.

Development experience a plus. Source code review desirable.
Scripting experience: JavaScript/Python/HTML/JSON a benefit but not essential.

Understanding of network security basics: protocols, firewalls, routers etc
3-4 years experience.

CISSP, CISA, CEH a plus.
Knowledge of ISO 27001 a plus.

Client facing experience desirable.
Ability to learn quickly essential.
Fluent English (written/spoken) essential.

Salary range : €50-65k + bens

Contact:
Info at bccriskadvisory.com with full cv

Eoin Keary