[Owasp-ireland] iGoat 1.2 released

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Mar 31 09:39:48 UTC 2012

Totally agree,
I saw ken demonstrate this at secappdev in Belgium a few weeks ago. It is very useful for developers to learn the most common issues in  and very easy to use.
It does not align completely with the mobile security top 10 but this adds to the richness of owasp projects as everyone ha their view.

Great job Ken and Sean.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board