[Owasp-ireland] The Verizon 2012 Data Breach Investigations Report is out!

David Rook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Fri Mar 23 13:39:45 UTC 2012

Definitely no harm in suggesting it, I'd be surprised if we were the
only ones have this kind of discussion after reading the DBIR!

New top 10 must be due soon anyway right Eoin?

--
David Rook
Application Security Lead
Product Management
Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Connect with us:
http://www.twitter.com/securityninja
http://www.twitter.com/realexpayments
http://www.facebook.com/realexpayments
http://www.linkedin.com/company/realex-payments
http://www.youtube.com/realexpayments

Realex Payments Dublin:
t: +353 (0)1 2808559 | f: +353 (0)1 2808538  | http://www.realexpayments.com

Realex Payments London:
t: +44 (0)20 3178 5370 | f: +44 (0)20 7691 7264  | http://www.realexpayments.co.uk

Realex Payments Paris:
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51 | http://www.realexpayments.fr

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.
This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).