[Owasp-ireland] The Verizon 2012 Data Breach Investigations Report is out!

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Mar 23 12:14:35 UTC 2012

Correct,
The latest WhiteHat report has XSS as second, Information leakage as #1

Hope you are going to submit (CFP) something for OWASP Ireland 2012
(September)?
Other people on the list please get involved also......

I'd love for some developers to talk at the event discussing problems they
have with security and how can it be easier to do!!??

We have Keynotes:
Jeremiah Grossman, Michael Coates + 1 more
And a good panel to be chaired by Bryce Bolland (UBS Security CTO)