[Owasp-ireland] The Verizon 2012 Data Breach Investigations Report is out!

David Rook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Thu Mar 22 16:48:51 UTC 2012

Hi Alexis,

I'd say your final question is correct. I'm not doubting they are big
issues (in that they can be exploited and are in many web apps) but they
aren't in the same league as the vectors mentioned in the report. I
can't remember a big CSRF news story for example yet alone one that lead
to a lot of data being stolen.

Dave