[Owasp-ireland] Hello

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue May 18 18:09:32 EDT 2010

hi Cian,

I'm really glad you have decided to become an OWASP Ireland member.
This is definitely the right place to keep up-to-date around web
application security and network with other peers interested in the
subject.

Here is a list of the global benefits you are entitled to as an OWASP member:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Member_Offers

Additionally, we are looking at different local benefits here in
Ireland (eg. books, training discounts, etc)

The OWASP Ireland AppSec conference will take place next 17th
September and as a member you avail a nice discount:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_IRELAND_2010

Next talk is this Thursday at 6:30pm about Web Application Firewalls
delivered by Mark Hillick... more info here:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Ireland#tab=MAY_2010

Only thing is... you better be quick... there are only 3 spaces left!

I'm looking forward to meet you during this or any of the upcoming meetings.

Thanks,

Fabio Cerullo
OWASP Ireland