[Owasp-ireland] Upcoming event: OWASP Live CD Training

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Mar 19 12:06:14 EDT 2010

Hey,
Just to add to Fabio's email;

Training is aimed at introductory /intermediate level in terms of pen
testing, code review and tools.
Rahim and I shall cover off the OWASP tools, tips and tricks, also some
introductory stuff regarding code review and penetration testing.
We shall demonstrate live examples and discuss the pitfalls and benefits of
each tool.
We shall explore the OWASP guides and documentation and also learning aids
and awareness material.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary