[Owasp-ireland] Want to try out an early version of my new security code review tool?

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Fri Jun 25 04:36:28 EDT 2010

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the responses! The first 10
people who contacted me should have received an email with more
information this morning, I don't need any more volunteers for now :)

Thanks!

David Rook | david.rook at realexpayments.com
Security Analyst

Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Follow Realex Payments on Twitter www.twitter.com/realexpayments

Our LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/realex-payments

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.securityninja.co.uk
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie
www.onlinepayments.ie

Realex Payments Dublin:
Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin. Ireland
t: +353 (0)1 2808559 | f: +353 (0)1 2808538 | www.realexpayments.com

Realex Payments London:
1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB, United Kingdom.
t: +44 (0)20 3178 5370 | f: +44 (0)20 7691 7264 | www.realexpayments.co.uk

Realex Payments Paris:
27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris. France.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37 | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929. This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).