[Owasp-ireland] Define Security Requirements - Slides now available!

Alexis FitzGerald alexis at rits.ie
Thu Jul 8 05:29:13 EDT 2010

Hello All

The uploaded presentation also includes the slides on the User Life
Cycle steps which I never got to during the talk.

The User Life Cycle section suggests good practices around the various
stages:

    * Identification
    * Registration/Enrolment
    * Logon/Logoff
    * Forgotten Password Mechanism
    * Logoff/Account Deletion

The exact link to the presentation is:

    * http://www.owasp.org/images/4/45/OWASP_Ireland_June10.pdf

If any of you have questions or other feedback, please feel free to
contact me.

Thanks once again to E&Y for hosting the event and to then OWASP Ireland
Chapter for arranging it.

cheerio

Alexis