[Owasp-ireland] Web app security videos?

Aidan Lynch owasp at aidanlynch.net
Fri Feb 12 08:32:16 EST 2010

Hey,

Thanks to all for your replies! Some of them came straight to me so just in
case anyone else is interested here's the full list:

http://revision3.com/hak5
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CBT_Project
http://www.securitytube.net/
http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/dw/
richmedia/rational/08/appscan_demos/xss/viewer.swf
http://download.boulder.ibm.com/ibmdl/pub/software/dw/
richmedia/rational/08/appscan_demos/sqlinjection/viewer.swf

Thanks again to everyone for their replies :-)

@