[Owasp-ireland] feedback on today

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Apr 19 06:17:47 EDT 2010

John sounds like a good topic alongside Richie's code review suggestion.

We could do some threat-modelling as part of the review process also, this
is normally what I do as part of a "Triage" meeting to gain context at the
initial stages of code review.

Our own David Lowery added the Threat modelling chapter to the Code review
guide, Dave would you like to present/co-present.

Eoin