[Owasp-ireland] feedback on today

fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie
Mon Apr 19 05:08:33 EDT 2010

hey John,

I'm really glad you'd enjoyed the session... we will definitely have more
of these in the near future.

thanks for your offer... if there is a requirement for such equipment in
any of the trainings I will let you know.

thread modelling... could be an interesting topic... anyone in the list
interested to deliver a workshop about the subject please contact me.

based on the feedback from several people we might organize a training
about code review in the upcoming months.

Fabio

PS: I didn't know about my beer getaway... next one is on me ;-)

John Handley <john.handley at gmail.com>
19/04/2010 09:36

        To:     Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org>
        cc:     fabio.e.cerullo at aib.ie, owasp-ireland
<owasp-ireland at lists.owasp.org>, Rahim Jina <rahim.jina at owasp.org>
        Subject:        Re: feedback on today

How about....

Threat modelling? Do you guys practice any of this? I have only
academic appreciation of this...

regs

On 17 April 2010 12:46, Eoin <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:
> \thanks John,
> glad you liked it.
> Thanks to everyone who made it. It was fun.
> if  anyone has suggestions on what workshop to do next please speak up.
> there was much talk about code review and secure dev?
> Eoin
> On 16 April 2010 22:12, John Handley <john.handley at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Eoin,
>>
>> cracking cheddar grommit!!!!! I have to say this afternoons session
>> was fab(io) no pun intended, lets see more of that. Also some hands
>> one labs would warm up the shy crowd.
>>
>> I could supply some cisco routers and switches and a small pix to set
>> up a lab if your guys could do the vm/servsr/targets etc, also i can
>> host a site of 6 real inertnet addresses if you guys want real world
>> stuff.
>>
>> regs

>> PS Did Fabio drink my beer again?
>

> --
> Eoin Keary
> OWASP Global Board Member
> OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
>
> http://asg.ie/
> https://twitter.com/EoinKeary

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173