[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland Event

Conor Mc Goveran conor.mcgoveran at onformonics.com
Fri Sep 11 13:33:05 EDT 2009

I would have to agree with Yann I thoroughly enjoyed the day and the dancing
afterwards! So thanks to Eoin and eveyone else who organised the day. I
think perhaps allowing 5-10 minutes between talks might help with the time
issue, or perhaps it could be a two day event? I certainly picked up a few
new things from the talks, is there an eval version of taint by the way?
Regards,
Conor.

--
Conor Mc Goveran,
Managing Director,

Onformonics Ltd, Mount Carmel Hse, Firhouse Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Company Reg: 45503
VAT: 9682767B

Ph:        +353-14407576
Mobile:  +353-872038598