[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland Event

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Fri Sep 11 10:06:02 EDT 2009

I have to agree, great conference - well done Eoin and everyone else
involved in organising it.

I would agree on the time slippage, the best system I've seen (and I
think you started doing it later in the day, happened on my talk anyway)
was that at defcon. The goon's signal when you have 15, 10 and 5 minutes
left and then finally when you have none left. Q+A is then in a
different room so the turnaround time between talks is reduced. I had
several people contact me today saying they wanted to ask questions but
we had to stop people asking any more after about 4 of them because of
the time issue.

Other than that I couldn't fault it :)

Dave

David Rook | david.rook at realexpayments.com
Security Analyst

Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Visit our new website: www.onlinepayments.ie

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/realexpayments

Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin, Ireland
|t: +353 1 2808559 | f: +353 1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB
t: +44 203 1785370 | f: +44 207 6917264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.

This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).