[Owasp-ireland] Test drive a new A&P Tool

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu May 7 16:24:22 EDT 2009

Dave,How did you find the false positive Rate on Web 2.0 sites (flash,
AJAX)...?

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes