[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland 2009 - Registration offer

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Fri May 1 06:21:46 EDT 2009

Hi Eoin,

The Black Hat comparison is exactly what I looked at, €1500 for the
ticket alone and then add on travel and accommodation to Las Vegas. Eoin
has done an excellent job of getting a hugely talented set of speakers
together, the likes of which I doubt has been seen in Ireland before.

If any members of this list have websites, blogs etc then please
consider giving the conference a plug. I know myself
(http://securityninja.co.uk/blog/?p=288) and David Lowry
(http://www.webpayments.ie/blog/OWASP-Ireland-AppSec-2009-Conference.html)
have done this already and I hope others will do the same.

As Eoin said recently "Ask not, what my chapter can do for me, but, what
can I do for my chapter" and this is a time where you can do something
for our chapter and at the same time increase your application security
knowledge!

Dave