[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland 2009 - Registration offer

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri May 1 06:05:55 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

The €90 is great value seen as it cost $2500 to hear Prof Ian Angell talk
last year at Black Hat in Las Vegas. This also includes a nice buffet lunch
and free beer (hopefully)  at the conclusion of the event in the TCD
Pavilion bar.
http://www.tcd.ie/Clubs/Pavilion/

RSnake, who talked at NITES in Feb  mentioned to me that he believes App Sec
in Ireland is very immature, funny that given we are aiming/believe to be a
"Knowledge Economy"?

The aim of the conference is to create awareness of the issues facing
software insecurity and poor application development practices.

I would ask you all on this list to encourage not only info sec individuals
to go to this event but also software developers and people involved in the
procurement and outsourcing of bespoke software applications.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes