[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland 2009 - Registration offer

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Fri May 1 04:03:20 EDT 2009

Eoin,

€90 is an amazing price for a conference like this, in this recession
this is the perfect opportunity for people to get a great return on
their investment - better than any bank can offer right now ;-)

Dave

--
David Rook
Security Analyst

Realex Payments Dublin:
Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin. Ireland
t: +353 (0)1 2808559 | f: +353 (0)1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

Realex Payments London:
1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB, United Kingdom.
t: +44 (0)20 3178 5370 | f: +44 (0)20 7691 7264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

Realex Payments Paris:
27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris. France.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.
This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).