[Owasp-ireland] PCI Council Website - Cross Site Scripting flaw :-)

Conor Mc Goveran conor.mcgoveran at onformonics.com
Thu Mar 5 16:07:17 EST 2009

It is an interesting point that the PCI SSC do not accept payments for
membership, training or other costs via credit card.
./C

--
Conor Mc Goveran,
Managing Director,

Onformonics Ltd, Mount Carmel Hse, Firhouse Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Company Reg: 45503
VAT: 9682767B

Ph:        +353-14407576
Mobile:  +353-872038598