[Owasp-ireland] Chapter Meetings

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 11:51:57 EST 2009

David,
I'd gladly tell you what I know regarding the OWASP Ireland 2009 Event:

Confirmed International Speakers:

Rogan Dawes (Corsaire) Title:HTTP Caching

Andreas Fuchsberger (Microsoft) Title: TBA

Danny Allan (IBM)  Title: TBA

Justin Clarke (Gotham Digital Science) Title: TBA

Tom Brennan (OWASP) Title: "OWASP State of the Nation"

Dave Wichers (OWASP) Title: "Tales from the Battlefield" - .Net/Java
Security

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman Title: PGP Egniform

Prof. Ian Angell (LSE)  Title: TBA

Marco Morana Title: "Threat Modeling"

Other speakers have to be confirmed and also we have a number of great local
speakers.

I am organising training sessions and depending on interest they should
consist of full-day sessions on the 9th (Day prior to the event).

Food/Beer/Milk is organised. :)

Free OWASP materials are be be supplied to attendees such as books, etc.

ek

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes