[Owasp-ireland] Chapter Meetings

David Lowry david.james.lowry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:29:30 EST 2009

All the suggestions so far sound good to me. Eoin would you be able to
give an update on the plans for OWASP Ireland 2009? It would be
interesting to hear what is likely to be covered. It may even lead to
some discussions around interesting presentation topics.

Dave

www.webpayments.ie
Making sense of online payments.