[Owasp-ireland] Chapter Meetings

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Tue Mar 3 07:24:34 EST 2009

Hi Eoin,

I couldn't agree more with that statement Eoin:

"Ask not, what my chapter can do for me, but, what can I do for my chapter"

It would very nice to have more people suggest topics and present them
during chapter meetings!

Could we propose a date for the next meeting then and hopefully some
people will come forward with topic suggestions/volunteering to present?

Dave