[Owasp-ireland] Chapter Meetings

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Mar 3 07:20:59 EST 2009

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the question.

If individuals wish to have more meetings please ask and suggest topics,
offer to present themselves etc. OWASP is about contribution, community and
action and we have always asked what people would like to do?
We can even secure some funding for speakers from foreign lands if there is
a consensus for a individual speaker to be invited to Dublin.

"Ask not, what my chapter can do for me, but, what can I do for my chapter"
:)

ek

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes