[Owasp-ireland] Conficker Test Site

mark.hillick at iriss.ie mark.hillick at iriss.ie
Fri Jun 12 07:35:37 EDT 2009

list the EyeChart information in early April. At IRISS, we've being
doing some work with the Conficker Working Group (CWG)....it's just a
pity the .ie ccTLD didn't join in.

The chart was created by a guy called Joe Stewart from Secure Works as
part of the CWG and some further details on it can be found here -
http://www.joestewart.org/?p=26 with the original chart here -
http://www.joestewart.org/cfeyechart.html.

The chart was launched (to coincide with the April 1st d-day) as a
quick, simple visual check to see if your Windows PC/laptop was
infected by Conficker as Conficker typically blocks connections to
popular AV vendor sites.

mh

Quoting sean.k.hanna at bt.com: