[Owasp-ireland] Security Testing issue of Testing Experience Magazine published

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Tue Jun 2 04:12:16 EDT 2009

Hi Marian,

Thanks for posting the link to the magazine, I will have a read of that
today!

I look forward to seeing the new magazine as well in October.

Thanks,

Dave

--
David Rook
Security Analyst

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/realexpayments
Realex Payments Dublin:
Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin. Ireland
t: +353 (0)1 2808559 | f: +353 (0)1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

Realex Payments London:
1 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0NB, United Kingdom.
t: +44 (0)20 3178 5370 | f: +44 (0)20 7691 7264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

Realex Payments Paris:
27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris. France.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929. This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).