[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Membership

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Mon Jan 26 08:59:31 EST 2009

I think it is a great idea providing the money is used to help get more
people along to the chapter meetings and raise our profile in Ireland.

I will sign up this evening!

Dave

David Rook | david.rook at realexpayments.com
Security Analyst

Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin, Ireland
|t: +353 1 2808559 | f: +353 1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB
t: +44 203 1785370 | f: +44 207 6917264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.

This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).