[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland 2009 - September 10th

Conor Mc Goveran conor.mcgoveran at onformonics.com
Thu Feb 26 16:21:41 EST 2009

Perhaps I might be so bold as to suggest a complimentary offer from you the
OWASP community? The general level of comprehension within the web
application development community of the general first principles of secure
application development are low. Yes it is true, and for any meaningful
change to occur it is encumbent upon us to educate. So I will put my foot
forward and agree to give up some of my time to provide some level of
instruction, training and education on a voluntary basis for anyone who
wishes to attend on how to design secure web applications. Perhaps someone
can work with me to follow this up with how to code secure web applications,
closely followed by someone to instruct on how to test web applications for
'security'? I am based in Dublin but I am willing to travel, again at my own
expense to collaborate, educate and dissimiate the message.
Regards,
 Conor.

--
Conor Mc Goveran,
Managing Director,

Onformonics Ltd, Mount Carmel Hse, Firhouse Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Company Reg: 45503
VAT: 9682767B

Ph:        +353-14407576
Mobile:  +353-872038598