[Owasp-ireland] OWASP Ireland chapter ahead of the game?

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Feb 18 04:29:06 EST 2009

Dave,

How is that research going?
Do you think the output of it could be a candidate for the OWASP Ireland
event?
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

Thanks,
Eoin

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes