[Owasp-ireland] CISSP - CPEs & AMFs

Richard Nealon rich.nealon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:11:25 EDT 2009

One important clarification on last evenings post that I forgot to make -
in relation to the point about professionalism:
There are a couple of dozen folk throughout the world who are recognised
immediately as consummate professionals by their given name. I place these
in a very special category that have no need of letters. In fact, those that
hold certifications and use the designation in their working lives, honour
the certification bodies by doing so.
Regards,
Richard