[Owasp-ireland] DEFCON and SecurityBSides presentations

Conor Mc Goveran conor.mcgoveran at onformonics.com
Tue Aug 11 17:25:41 EDT 2009

I finally managed to get some time to peruse the slides, it looks like a
excellent presentation. I am looking forward to the video being posted so I
can see those ninja skills in action. Kudos for getting little bobby tables
in there, I always felt he deserved more of the limelight.
./C

--
Conor Mc Goveran,
Managing Director,

Onformonics Ltd, Mount Carmel Hse, Firhouse Rd, Dublin 24, Ireland.
Company Reg: 45503
VAT: 9682767B

Ph:        +353-14407576
Mobile:  +353-872038598