[Owasp-ireland] DEFCON and SecurityBSides presentations

Liam O Murchu liam_omurchu at symantec.com
Mon Aug 10 13:08:06 EDT 2009

Hi David,
	I didn't realize you were presenting, I was there but missed your talk. Just wanted to mention that (my hero) Samy was at Defcon ;), not sure if got to meet him or if he was in the audience for your talk. He has spoken previously at our OWASP Los Angeles chapter meeting, very entertaining story.

Liam.

Liam O Murchu
Sr. Software Engineer
Security Response
Symantec Corporation
www.symantec.com

David Rook | david.rook at realexpayments.com
Security Analyst

Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Visit our new website: www.onlinepayments.ie

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/realexpayments

Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin, Ireland
|t: +353 1 2808559 | f: +353 1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB
t: +44 203 1785370 | f: +44 207 6917264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.

This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).