[Owasp-ireland] Epicenter Event - OWASP Marketing opportunity?

davidrook david.rook at realexpayments.com
Mon Aug 10 05:20:59 EDT 2009

It would be great if someone could volunteer but it doesn't look like we
can get people together. I will also be presenting once (possible twice,
tbc) during the conference as well.

Dave

David Rook | david.rook at realexpayments.com
Security Analyst

Realex Payments
Enabling thousands of businesses to sell online.

Visit our new website: www.onlinepayments.ie

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/realexpayments

Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co Dublin, Ireland
|t: +353 1 2808559 | f: +353 1 2808538  | www.realexpayments.com

1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB
t: +44 203 1785370 | f: +44 207 6917264  | www.realexpayments.co.uk

27 avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris.
t: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 37  | f: +33 (0)1 70 38 51 51

Visit our other Realex Payments websites:
www.airlinepayments.com
www.sepa.ie

Pay and Shop Limited, trading as Realex Payments has its registered office at Castlecourt, Monkstown Farm, Monkstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland and is registered in Ireland, company number 324929.

This mail and any documents attached are classified as confidential and are intended for use by the addressee(s) only unless otherwise indicated. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).