[Owasp-ireland] Epicenter Event - OWASP Marketing opportunity?

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Aug 7 06:52:00 EDT 2009

Hi Fabio,

We have the offer of a stand for OWASP but the requirement is that it is
manned 8 hours a day for the entire event.
I don't have the time to do this personally but feel free to talk to Barry
Alistair if you can fulfil this requirement. (I can send you his contact
details).
On another note I am speaking at the event (http://epicenter.ie/) on the
26th (Web Track) on behalf of OWASP and presenting the ASVS framework.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary